Thursday, December 22, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Out to Dinner

Hey everyone!
For today's post, I wanted to do an Outfit of the Day to give you all a little inspiration for what to wear when you have to dress nicer or even a little formally for a dinner, party, or dance! I wore this outfit out to dinner with some friends for my birthday, and I got a ton of compliments from friends, etc. Of course, it was a little cold when I wore this, so I paired the outfit with a black sweater just for when I was outdoors.
I loved the dress; it had a keyhole cutout in the middle, and because it's a simple black and white, I can always reuse it another time and still change up the rest of the outfit! It's a great piece to have in your closet because it's so versatile. Also, I'm not usually a huge fan of "classic" color schemes that are so often used, but the black/white/red of this outfit really worked well, so I didn't mind afterall! I paired the dress and shoes with a chunky statement necklace, and that was all the jewelry I needed!
Hope you enjoy! :)





Dress: Macy's / Shoes: DSW / Necklace: Windsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment