Monday, October 29, 2012

Long Time, No See!

Hey everyone!
So I have finally returned to the blogging world, and to be perfectly honest, it feels great! :) I've been working on changing things around a bit, I hope you like it! Although I will be back to my usual posts as soon as possible, quite a few things have happened since January, so I thought, why not reintroduce myself by showing you all a few things that you have missed:

My dance team made it to STATE! :) It was an incredible experience and we were all so proud of all of our accomplishments!




I also got to go to my first Junior Prom! It was incredibly amazing, and I spent my night with my best friends and the love of my life! Needless to say, I can't wait for this year's Prom! Dressing up is definitely my favorite part.. :)







This summer, my family and I went to Disney World in Orlando, Florida! It was by far the best vacation i've ever taken, and we made so many memories that will truly last a lifetime!






And finally! A few weeks ago, I had my final Senior Homecoming! It was by far the best one yet! (the first picture is from the senior flash mob we did earlier in the week!!)




And if you haven't noticed, I said "Goodbye!" to blonde hair and reverted to my natural hair color! :D I'm loving it so much more. Well, thanks for checking in! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things here soon! My birthday is next week so hopefully by then i'll have another post :) But until then!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment